Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Chilling Time: 4 hrs or overnight
- 1 packet ginger biscuits, crushed
- 7ml (1½ tsp) cinnamon
- 8g melted margarine or butter
- 1 can Nestlé Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 125ml (½ cup) lemon juice
- 250ml (1 cup) fresh cream
- grated chocolate for decoration
- Combine ginger biscuits, cinnamon and melted margarine or butter; set aside.
- Mix Nestlé Sweetened Condensed Milk well with the lemon juice.
- Whip cream and fold into the Condensed Milk mixture.
- Place half the biscuit mixture into the base of a 2 litre rectangular dish and cover with half the cream mixture.
- Repeat both layers.
- Allow to set in the fridge overnight.
- Sprinkle with the grated chocolate and cut into squares to serve.
Substitute Romany Cream biscuits for a really delicious chocolaty flavour.