- 1 Tbsp. wheat
- 1½ Tbsp. butter
- 1 heaped cup coconut
- 2¼ cups milk
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp rose water
- ¼ tsp fine cardamom
- 1 small can (155g) Nestlé Dessert Cream
- ¾ can (397g) Nestlé Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Tbsp flaked almonds (for decoration)
- Braise wheat in butter until golden brown.
- Soak coconut in milk for 5-10 min then add to Taystee Wheat and bring to the boil.
- Remove from heat when it reaches the consistency of porridge and cool it.
- Blend in beaten eggs and flavouring.
- Stir in Nestlé Dessert Cream and Nestlé Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Pour into a greased swiss roll baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with flaked almonds and bake at 180°C for about ½ hour.
- Cool and cut into diamond shapes.
In place of flaked almonds, sprinkle with white and black poppy seeds.