Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Baking Time: 60 minutes
- ½ packet Marie biscuits, crushed
- 80g butter, melted
- 10ml (2 tsp) sugar
- 2ml (½ tsp) cinnamon
- 2 x 250g creamed cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (290g) Nestlé Dessert Cream
- 30ml (2 Tbsp) lemon juice
- 125ml (½ cup) sugar
- 30ml (1 Tbsp) flour
- 10ml (2 tsp) Crosse & Blackwell custard powder
- 1ml (¼ tsp) salt
- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- Mix biscuit crumbs, butter, sugar and cinnamon together.
- Press into a greased loose-bottomed cake pan.
- Mix cottage cheese, eggs, flour, custard powder and salt together.
- Add Nestlé Dessert Cream and lemon juice and mix well.
- Add sugar gradually and beat.
- Pour mixture onto base.
- Bake for 30 minutes then reduce heat to 150° C for 30 minutes.
- Switch off oven and allow cheesecake to cool in the oven.
- When cooled, place in the fridge until well chilled.
- Loosen and remove from the pan.
- Serve decorated with fresh fruit if desired.