SGS is conducting an audit on Nestlé Waters Ethiopia, for compliance to the Alliance for Water Stewardship International Water Stewardship Standard Version 1.0:2014. The audit is scheduled to take place on 26- 27 September 2018.
Scope of the evaluation process
The evaluation process includes:
- Public notification and the solicitation of comments from interested stakeholders
- Audit planning on document review
- On-site assessment of compliance to the AWS Standard
- Report describing the evaluation process and findings, forming the basis for the certification decision
- The certification decision
Call for stakeholder’s input
SGS welcomes comments on the compliance of Nestlé Waters Ethiopia to the AWS Standard.
Options for communicating your feedback are:
- Meeting with SGS audit team on site. The public meeting for stakeholders will take place at the Nestlé Waters Ethiopia site on 27/09/2018 from 15:00 to 16:30.
- Submit written comments via mail to SGS audit team. Stakeholders submitting written questions or concerns shall clearly identify themselves and shall clearly define the interest they represent.
SGS assessment team contact details are as follows:
- Mia Antoni-Naidoo – SGS Lead Auditor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Francesca Cerchia – SGS AWS Accreditation Manager and Certifier: email@example.com