- Pre-boiled maize and beans in equal amounts
- 4 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped (200g)
- 1 tomato, peeled and chopped (200g)
- 3-4 carrots chopped
- 3-4 potatoes cut into pieces
- 2 MAGGI Onion and spices tablets
- In a pot, fry the onions in the oil, add tomatoes and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the carrots and potatoes and cook until almost done.
- Add the boiled maize and beans.
- Crumble in the MAGGI Onion and spices tablets.
- Add a little water to make a sauce and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot, alone as a main dish or as a side to any other dish.
A few leaves of chopped sukumawiki or cabbage can be added (optional).