Preparation Time: 45 minutes
- 125 ml (½ cup) semolina
- 375ml (1½ cup) fresh milk
- 200ml (¾ cup) Nestlé Condensed Milk
- 60g (4 Tbsp) melted butter and ghee
- 1 can (290g) Nestlé Dessert Cream
- Ground cardamom (optional)
- Chopped, coloured almonds for decoration
- Heat butter or ghee and braise semolina over medium heat until light golden brown.
- Lower heat and add milk slowly, stirring, until milk has been absorbed.
- Add Nestlé Condensed Milk and Nestlé Dessert Cream to semolina mixture.
- Leave on a low heat, stirring constantly until all moisture is absorbed.
- Add cardamom if using and serve in individual bowls decorated with a little extra cream and shopped, coloured almonds.