Lovely and soothing after a spicy meal
- 4 Tbsp Wheat
- 4 Cups Milk
- 4 Tbsp Nestlé Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 Tbsp ground almonds
- 1 tsp fine cardamom
- 1 small can (155g) Nestlé Dessert Cream
- 1 small can (165g) Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk
- Make a paste with ½ cup of the milk and the Wheat.
- Bring rest of milk to the boil.
- Add paste to milk and stir over low heat until it thickens.
- Add Nestlé Sweetened Condensed Milk and ground almonds.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Add cardamom, Nestlé Cream and Carnation Milk and blend well.
- Pour into dessert bowl and decorate with toasted slivered almonds
Alter the amount of Wheat according to whether you like a thinner or thicker consistency.