Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 30 minutes
Makes: 12 bars
- 250ml (1 cup) desiccated coconut
- 250ml (1 cup) rolled oats
- 125ml (½ cup) raisins
- 60ml (¼ cup) glace cherries
- 60ml (¼ cup) flaked almonds
- 1 can (385 g) Nestlé Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a lamington pan with foil and grease lightly.
- Sprinkle coconut into pan, then oats, raisins, cherries and almonds.
- Pour Nestlé Sweetened Condensed Milk evenly over the top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool and lift out of the pan, using the foil to help you.
- Cut into bars and store in an airtight container.