Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Makes: about 60 squares
- 1 can Nestlé Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 packet (500g) icing sugar
- 390g (5 cups) desiccated coconut
- Pink food colouring
- Combine Nestlé Sweetened Condensed Milk, icing sugar and desiccated coconut together.
- Divide mixture in half.
- Press half of mixture into an 18cm x 28cm loaf pan.
- Work a few drops of colouring into remaining mixture.
- Press into pan and allow to set before cutting into squares to serve.
Ring the changes by adding 3-4 drops green colouring and add 2-3ml peppermint essence or 60ml (¼ cup) Nestlé Cocoa and 15-30 (1-2 Tbsp) of milk instead of the pink colouring.
Why not make a batch using the peppermint and chocolate coconut ice together!