At Nestlé Equatorial African Region, all our employees are expected to be genuinely concerned with the operations of the Company and to co-operate in exerting every effort to ensure its success. We, in turn are concerned with the wellbeing and security of all our staff.
We have agreed codes of conduct that we use always to create a good work environment. We have therefore laid down our conditions of employment, rules and regulations and have framed them in the interest of all parties concerned. These ensure that the aptitude, knowledge and skills of staff are put to the best possible use. Training of employees to perform their duties and their effectiveness in their activities is a major priority of Management in Nestlé EAR.
It is Nestlé Equatorial African Region’s Policy to:
- Give equal opportunity for engagement and promotion on the basis of merit, diligent service and conduct, depending on the occurrence of vacancies;
- Pay salaries and benefits that adhere to the principles of external competitiveness and internal equity;
- Provide adequate job security and safe and good working conditions;
- Give every employee the chance of proving his/her ability to qualify for a better position in the our organization;
- Promote joint consultation and communication in order to enable employees to have full opportunity to hold an open dialogue with the Management on matters of mutual interests or on matters affecting the wellbeing of the organization.
Nestlé Equatorial African Region expects from its employees:
- A sense of personal responsibility and commitment to the quality and quantity of work produced, based on the principle of a fair day’s work for each day’s pay;
- A constant endeavour to increase productivity and efficiency, to avoid waste and reduce loss of time to a minimum and to avoid any action to impede the free flow of work;
- Personal care of all machinery, equipment, tools, materials and all amenities provided for the use of staff;
- Wholehearted devotion of time, energy and ability to further the interests of the Company;
- Constructive suggestions for the improvement of methods, efficiency and working conditions;
- A sincere and active endeavour to co-operate and establish sound relationships with fellow employees and Management and to faithfully carry out lawful instructions.
Whereas the backbone of our organizational success is our people, it remains our responsibility to maintain a high level of personal integrity among our stakeholders. We encourage respect, honesty, loyalty, dedication and teamwork to achieve the Company’s goals and objectives. We value personal initiative, innovation and creativity and welcome ideas and suggestions for continuous improvement of our safety and quality standards. We maintain the good image we have been able to build up over many years in all our value chain, management and support processes. Your responsible, efficient and exemplary behaviour, in line with the values of the Company will make this possible.